What’s Up – A Mental Health app
- What’s Up? is more than just a diary and habit tracker. Drawing from cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and acceptance commitment therapy, it helps teach you dozens of coping mechanisms — including grounding exercises and breathing techniques, plus how to recognize distorted thought patterns, such as catastrophizing and black-and-white thinking. The app’s forum also gives you a place to connect when you’re needing some extra support.
- San Benardino County – Crisis Line Mon-Fri 9a-8p – 800-832-9119
- Los Angeles County – Hotline 24/7 – 800-854-7771
- LA County Teen Line – 6p-10p M-F – 800-852-8336
The Cure for Chronic Pain with Nicole Sachs, LCSW (podcast) The Cure for Chronic Pain YouTube channel
- https://www.thecureforchronicpain.com/ - there is a tab on "how to do JournalSpeak" that is helpful.
- This website has online courses for Anxiety and Chronic Pain
Hunt, Gather, Parent by Michaeleen Doucleff, PhD (book)
- https://www.gottman.com/ a research-based approach to relationships
- https://www.gottman.com/couples/apps/ helpful questions, statements, and ideas for improving your relationship.
Set Boundaries, Find Peace by Tawwab (book)
National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder (website) – extensive information about BPD with resources for clients and family members
National Eating Disorder Association
SAMHSA – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (website)